Miyerkules, Nobyembre 23, 2011

Blogger Starter

I used to blog all my thoughts out via FB (Facebook). However, I find that blogging there isn't really my comfort zone. Everything is exposed to everyone. There are some persons that I blog about and I don't want them to see them. However, even if I hide them, others related to that person sees my blog and secretly shares them to others. The result: gossips. And I really detest those who gossips on my back- especially in a demeaning way. But that can't be helped. Yeah, people are people. And some will always be people who will be "people" to people that may complicate things. It's a good thing that a close friend of mine introduced me to Blogger- at first, I thought Blogger required to submit a telephone or a cellphone number. I didn't feel the feature at first, that's why I didn't start a Blogger account before until today. I revisited this website again, and there were finally changes to it. So, here it is: my fresh Blogger account, and I'm finally free to spill all the shit out of my mouth without worrying about what other people may think of me. Besides, this isn't Facebook anymore. So, cheers to my first account! May you withstand all the fire and the madness that I'm gonna burden you. Blog soon! ;)

1 komento:

  1. Hey!! Finally you're using blogger!! And yes, I totally agree with you about posting blogs in FB. That's why I have my own blogsite so I wouldn't get too exposed! I'm looking forward to your posts soon!! Keep on blogging! :)

    TumugonBurahin