Huwebes, Disyembre 1, 2011

Modern Gender Psychology: From My Perspective

I just had breakfast with my sisters, and they came across this topic about what-I-used-to-describe as irrelevant: relationships. They shared a story about their particular friend who appeared as someone cool, and has a girl who really likes him. Then it came out that their guy friend fell "head over heels" for the girl. First impressions last, man! Not all guys can stay like that forever because we pretty much are cool and arrogant on the outside until we listen to how we are feeling inside. (For the current readers: absolute mushiness ahead, you guys might wanna take a detour to the second paragraph if you don't wanna read on.) That explains why that guy suddenly shifted his personality. Besides, he's already revealing his true colors to the other person. But what I found really annoying (and I think I don't want to engage in these situations if ever this mentality of the women is true) is that the girl suddenly turns off towards the psycho shift and leaves the guy sad and post really emotional shit on Facebook. Uhm, I don't know why there are such connotations towards both genders. I saw this sign board in the mall saying that men easily get taunted by women and enslave them forever. I also didn't like the image it portrayed that women follow their minds, and the men follow their balls. No offense. Besides, this is just what I see. Remember the issues of gender discrimination that our teachers taught us before? That was history when the men used to take over the world while the women be their loyal followers. I think the issue did not disappear at all. Judging from the present gender connotations, it tells me that gender discrimination is still there, and this time, the women are taking over. Ugh! I thought we all should view one another as equals? Hmm. Anyway, I'm still cool. But not all persons are like that, I believe. There are just only those who are insecure, giving them this kind of mentality. But whatever. Things don't really matter as much as before to me after learning from the breakfast table discussion of how mentality operates during emotional situations.But one thing's certain: I'm going to stay the way I am. It doesn't matter anymore what people think of me- whether sincere or stupid. Besides, people who thinks that way are just insecure and they are the ones that deserve to be thought as those things. Yes, people are still people, and that's a fact. Live with it and prove to them you are much more mature than they are.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento